Office of Student Financial Aid
Description, Responsibilities, and Qualifications
This position is located in the Office of Student Financial Aid and is for students pursuing a PhD in Educational Psychology, Education Policy, Organization & Leadership or related PhD program. This position will:
- Assist in the research and development of the Office of Student Financial Aid Policy and Procedure manual.
- Research federal, state and institutional financial aid policies.
- Assist in the completion of annual reports.
- Research proposed higher education policies that impact financial aid.
- Other duties as assigned.
Commensurate with current university policies on graduate student stipends and fee waivers. Student must be willing to accept Federal Work Study funds as part of the stipend.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply for the position please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Position is available beginning June 14, 2021 or August 23, 2021.
June 11, 2021