Description, Responsibilities, and Qualifications
Works with and under the Manager of Media and Systems Services in all facets of service development, delivery, and administration of technology-based outreach and communications from the Counseling Center.
- Conduct general outreach and prevention programming for the Counseling Center
- Provide regular assistance to general counseling center operational demands
- Meet regularly with Manager of Media and Systems Services.
- Assist in the creation of Counseling Center social media content (for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest).
- Assist in maintaining and updating Counseling Center website content.
- Participate in supervision of Counseling Center Paraprofessionals (CCPs) in outreach roles and skill building workshops
- Other duties as assigned.
Graduate student in:
- Clinical Psychology
- Community Health
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Policy Organization and Leadership
- Educational Psychology
- Medical Scholars
- Nutritional Sciences
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- other approved academic programs that would meet qualifications for a pre-professional experience
Experience in a mental health setting is desirable. Availability during the Counseling Center’s business hours (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8 am to 5 pm; Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 7 pm). Must also be flexible to work some evenings and weekends.
Commensurate with current university policies on graduate student stipends and fee waivers. All applicants will be required to fill out a FAFSA form to assess eligibility for Federal Work Study Assistantships.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply for the position please complete the form found at https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/702301541.