Skip to main content

For information related to the COVID-19 outbreak, visit:

The Graduate College Handbook

for students, faculty and staff – August 2019

C. Conflict Resolution

The University has procedures to provide assistance to students experiencing conflict.  Policies and procedures for conflict resolution are overseen by several offices on campus, including the Graduate College, the Office of the Dean of Students, International Student and Scholar Services, the Office of Diversity, Equity and Access, and, in some cases, individual departments.  The type of conflict will determine from which University office the student should seek assistance.