Skip to main content

Graduate Student Request Form

The Graduate Student Request Form is to be used to request changes to you academic record, or to petition for an exception to a published deadline or Graduate College policy. For more information, please see Petition/Record Requests

Students with an active NetID

Please access the Graduate Student Request Form online.

Former/Unenrolled students without an active NetID

Please use the PDF version of the Graduate Student Request Form.


Please contact Academic Affairs at the Graduate College with any questions at 217-333-0035 or by email at