Skip to main content

Academic Support


Graduate students utilize the Graduate College petition process to request an exception to published policies or deadlines. The petition is also used for requesting curriculum changes and transfer credit, as well as re-entry to the Graduate College


Find answers to registration and academic records questions.

Graduate College Student Portal

Graduate students may access many academic resources in the Graduate Student Portal, including:

  • Submitting Graduate College Petitions
  • Submit preliminary/final exam requests
  • Access to your Degree Audit
  • Schedule advising appointments with Graduate College staff
  • Links to other frequently used student forms

Graduate College Student Portal


Video tutorials are available to walk you through accessing the new Graduate College Student Portal, as well as how to submit a graduate student petition or a preliminary or final exam request.

Submitting a Petition



Submitting a PER Form


Submitting a FER Form