Graduate students utilize the Graduate College petition process to request an exception to published policies or deadlines. The petition is also used for requesting curriculum changes and transfer credit, as well as re-entry to the Graduate College.
Find answers to registration and academic records questions.
Graduate students may access many academic resources in the Graduate Student Portal, including:
- Submitting Graduate College Petitions
- Submit preliminary/final exam requests
- Submit registration request forms including Credit/No Credit, GC 599, In Absentia, and Late Registration Change Requests
- Access to your Degree Audit
- Schedule advising appointments with Graduate College staff
- Links to other frequently used student forms
Video tutorials are available to walk you through accessing the new Graduate College Student Portal, as well as how to submit a graduate student petition and preliminary or final exam request. Additional video tutorials regarding submitting registration form requests within the Graduate College Student Portal are available here.
Submitting a Petition
Submitting a PER Form
Submitting a FER Form