What is Handshake and why should I claim my account?
Handshake is a career services platform where Illinois students and postdocs can connect with employers and find job opportunities.
As a user, you can:
- Schedule career advising appointments with the Graduate College
- Upload your resume
- Search the online job board with job and internship postings
- View information and announcements about company presentations and recruiting events
- Find information about career-related workshops and events
- Access contact information for industry and government recruiters
How do I claim my student Handshake account?
- Click the button below to log in with your NetID and password.
- Fill out your profile.
Are you an employer looking to post jobs on Handshake?
Handshake allows you to advertise openings, participate in recruiting events, and search resumes of qualified job candidates to match your hiring needs. Handshake is also your portal to request space to engage with our campus community. You can find more information on how to use Handshake@Illinois at grad.illinois.edu/careers/posting-jobs.
For training videos and guides to using Handshake for your career management and job search needs, visit Handshake’s student help center.
For other questions or concerns, contact email@example.com