2020-2021 Graduate College Handbook
This year, the Graduate College Handbook is available as a pdf.
You can bookmark it or refer to it using this link: https://go.grad.illinois.edu/handbook.
- Program Tuition Waiver Designation charts are included in the handbook and posted online.
- Cost Recovery and Self-Supporting Program Desingations are posted on this webpage.
- See the handbook archives for previous academic years.
- For your convenience, we provide some tips for navigating the content in web browsers and Adobe acrobat.
Other Policies and Laws that Affect Graduate Students
- University, State and Federal Laws
- Guidelines for Federal Work-Study (FWS) Funded Graduate Assistantships