Skip to main content

Graduate College Portal

Students completing petitions or student record change requests should review the student directions. We encourage students to consult with their departments prior to filing any petition or student record request.

For change of curriculums and re-entry requests, please review the Grad Admissions Guide for New Program and Re-Entry Admissions. Graduate Admissions will review all change of curriculum requests from one graduate program to another and any accompanying request for transfer of credit from one graduate program to another, as well as all re-entry admission requests, and any accompanying request for time extension.

Please review the Departmental Quick-Guide for information required with all other petition or student record requests.

For detailed instructions for specific types of petition requests, see Instructions for Petitions/Record Requests.

Accessing the Graduate College Portal

  • Access the Petition Portal
  • Log in with your NetID and AD Password
  • Check for new student submissions in your Department Library
  • Collect comments as appropriate
  • Attach any additional documents
  • Click Submit to Graduate College in dropdown menu

Please contact Graduate College Admissions, Registration, and Enrollment Services (, 333-0035) with any questions regarding change of curriculum from one graduate program to another and re-entry requests.

Please contact Academic Affairs at the Graduate College (, 333-2364) with any questions regarding all other petition and student record requests.