Description, Responsibilities, and Qualifications
- Conduct general outreach and prevention programming for the Counseling Center
- Attend Outreach Consultation Services Committee meetings.
- Meet regularly with Manager of Media and Systems Services.
- Meet regularly with Assistant Director of Outreach and Prevention.
- Participate in supervision of Counseling Center Paraprofessionals (CCPs) in outreach roles and skill building workshops.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate student in Clinical Psychology, Community Health, Counseling Psychology, Educational Policy Organization and Leadership, Educational Psychology, Social Work, Medical Scholars, Nutritional Sciences, Psychology, Special Education, Speech and Hearing Sciences, and other disciplines as approved
- Experience in a mental health setting is desirable
- Availability during the Counseling Center’s business hours (Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 8 am to 5 pm; Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 7 pm)
- Must also be flexible to work some evenings and weekends.
Commensurate with current university policies on graduate student stipends and fee waivers. All applicants will be required to fill out a FAFSA form to assess eligibility for Federal Work Study Assistantships.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled. To apply for the position please complete the form found at https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/8601960.