GradLIFE is a blog about the graduate experience at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We celebrate the accomplishments of our graduate students and our alumni and we provide informative articles on topics relevant to graduate students.
Emails to Stay informed
The GradLIFE e-mail notices alert you to new blog posts and those with timely content. Don't miss a post. Notices are sent approximately every two weeks.
- We're in this Together (March 24, 2020)
- Wired to Connect (March 31, 2020)
- One Story (April 7, 2020)
- Image of Research (April 14)
- Navigating and Structuring Uncertainty (April 21)
- Celebrating Advocates and Leaders (April 28)
- Looking through the Lens of Graduate Researchers (May 5)
- Nourish Yourself (May 12)
- Words of Wisdom (May 19)
- Summer is Here! (May 26)
- Words We Wish to Share (June 4)
- The Importance of Play (June 9)
- Build your Best Online Presence (June 23)
- Leading and Mentoring (July 9)
Tell your story / Share your resources
We welcome posts from graduate students and from faculty and staff who work with graduate students.
Are you doing research or creative work aboard? Have you traveled to a conference? Send us a post card from the field
Do you have resources or advice to help graduate students succeed? Consider contributing a blog post to share your expertise.