GradLIFE is a blog about the graduate experience at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We celebrate the accomplishments of our graduate students and our alumni and we provide informative articles on topics relevant to graduate students.
Emails to Stay informed
The GradLIFE e-mail notices alert you to new blog posts and those with timely content. Don't miss a post.
- We're in this Together (March 24, 2020)
- Wired to Connect (March 31, 2020)
- One Story (April 7, 2020)
- Image of Research (April 14)
- Navigating and Structuring Uncertainty (April 21)
- Celebrating Advocates and Leaders (April 28)
- Looking through the Lens of Graduate Researchers (May 5)
- Nourish Yourself (May 12)
- Words of Wisdom (May 19)
- Summer is Here! (May 26)
- Words We Wish to Share (June 4)
- The Importance of Play (June 9)
- Build your Best Online Presence (June 23)
- Leading and Mentoring (July 9)
- Indulge your Imagination (July 23)
- Perseverance and Hope (September 2020)
- Graduate Student Appreciation Week (October 2020)
- Wellness Ideas (November 2020)
Tell your story / Share your resources
We welcome posts from graduate students and from faculty and staff who work with graduate students.
Do you have first-hand experience to share with fellow graduate students? Do you have resources or advice to help graduate students succeed?
Consider contributing a blog post to share your expertise.