Skip to main content

Transferring Credit

There are two types of credit that a graduate student may wish to transfer. Different rules apply for each type.

  1. Credit from one graduate degree program to another graduate degree program within the Graduate College at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
  2. Credit completed outside the Graduate College.

See the Graduate College Handbook for details on Transfer of Credit. Both types require completion of a graduate student petition.