GradLINKS is a weekly e-bulletin with news and opportunities for graduate students and postdocs at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
It is produced by the Graduate College and distributed every Sunday to graduate students and postdocs.
GradLINKS submissions are made through Webtools, where you'll also find Eweek (for fac/staff) and iNews (for undergraduates).
Submit entries via Webtools.
- Log into Webtools with your NetID and password: https://webtools.illinois.edu/
- Go to the "More" tab in the upple right corner and you'll find Bulletins in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting Bulletins you can select GradLINKS.
- Fill out the submission form and hit submit! You'll get a confirmation for submission and once we approve (or reject) you'll get a second notification.
- The main portion of your post must be 600 characters or less, including any embedded hyperlinks within the text.
- The deadline for submission is noon on the Friday prior to distribution.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Entries must be of relevance to graduate students or postdocs broadly.
- We do not advertise sales or discounts from off-campus vendors.
- We do not include solicitations to participate in research studies. If you are trying to reach students to participate in a research study, please see the Student Affairs Research Approval (SARA) process.
- We do not run items during back-to-back weeks or repeat information. If you’d like an item to be included in more than one issue, please tailor your message, for example, “Registration Opening” and “Registration Closing”.
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate College at 244-5616. We are happy to help you reach out to graduate students or postdocs.