- Class Schedule and Course Catalog
- Graduate Minors
- Big 10 Academic Alliance Traveling Scholar Program Application Procedures
Register for Classes
Register for Classes, Check Records, Review Billing
Graduate College Registration Requirements and general information
- Graduate College Handbook (Chapter 2, p. 13)
The below registration options are detailed in our Graduate College Handbook in Chapter 2, p. 17.
- Graduate Study Abroad
- Domestic Study Away
- Late Registration/Late Course Changes
- Credit / No Credit
- Auditing a Class
- In Absentia Registration
- Alternative registration options such as Research Credit or Zero Credit, and GC 599.(Compare these alternative registration options)
Many of the registration options listed above require a form to be approved by your graduate program and submitted ot the Graduate College. These forms can be found at https://grad.illinois.edu/forms.