- Have questions regarding registration changes, policies, procedures, or deadlines?
- Need help with a registration form?
- Chat with our Registration Services team via Zoom about registration policies and procedures, such as submitting a late registration form, taking a class as credit/no-credit, registering in absentia, auditing a class, or withdrawing from the term.
- For advising about specific courses you should take, your study or degree plan, you should reach out to your graduate program.
Register for Classes
Register for Classes, Check Records, Review Billing
Graduate College Registration Requirements and general information
- Graduate College Handbook (Chapter 2, p. 13)
The below registration options are detailed in our Graduate College Handbook in Chapter 2, p. 17.
- Graduate Study Abroad
- Domestic Study Away
- Late Registration/Late Course Changes
- Credit / No Credit
- Auditing a Class
- In Absentia Registration
- Alternative registration options such as Research Credit or Zero Credit, and GC 599.
- Big 10 Academic Alliance Traveling Scholar Program Application Procedures
Many of the registration options listed above require a form to be approved by your graduate program and submitted ot the Graduate College. These forms can be found at https://grad.illinois.edu/forms.