Would you like to connect with other postdocs?
The UIUC Postdoc Alliance is a campus-wide group in Champaign-Urbana with the following five goals:
- To provide a forum for communicating with administration officials about postdoctoral issues at UIUC
- To provide a social network for postdocs at UIUC
- To provide a support network for incoming postdocs adjusting to life in Champaign-Urbana
- To provide a peer mentoring scheme between postdocs to further career goals
- To provide a channel for cross-promotion of events relevant to postdocs on campus
The Postdoc Alliance is a friendly welcoming group open to all members of the postdoctoral community independent of race, gender, sexuality and nationality. They are committed to equity and justice and creating a fun supportive environment on campus. They invite postdocs to join them at regular meetings and through their online Teams community. Fill out this form to request to join their listserv and/or Slack group.