Graduate Faculty: Faculty who have tenure-track appointments on the Urbana-Champaign campus are all members of the Graduate Faculty. Executive officers may also nominate term members (#2B) of the Graduate Faculty.
Information for Graduate Faculty
Annual Meeting Minutes
The Student Code of Policies and Regulations Applying to All Students
- Click on "log in" and enter information
- Click on "Public Folders"
- Click on "Academic History and Degree Standard Reports"
- Right click on "SAH Academic History for Advisor" and chose View
- Click on the refresh button (circle with arrows)
- Enter the student's UIN; enter term (usually the current term e.g. 120118)
- Click on "run query"; this will bring up the student information page
- Other reports are on tabs at the bottom of the page, e.g. course history by term and course history by subject
DRES (Disability Resources and Educational Services at the University of Illinois) assists instructors in ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are afforded an equal opportunity, by making course materials accessible.
Course Explorer - semester schedule and course catalog
Grade Submission Deadlines for final grades
Policy for Graduate Students Teaching Graduate Courses (Graduate College Handbook)
Problem Solving Resources
The Conflict Resolution Toolkit links to many sources of information.
The Campus Counseling Center offers assistance to students and can help faculty advise students on how to access resources.
Problem Solving, Chapter IX in the Graduate College Handbook.
Don’t hesitate to call with questions
- Graduate College, 333-0035