209 Coble Hall
Creative and Performing Arts Fellowship funds are allocated to departments to allow flexibility in assembling financial aid packages that attract or support fellowship-caliber graduate students.
Departmental decisions will govern Creative and Performing Arts fellowship appointments with the understanding that the submissions will be subject to a brief administrative review in the Graduate College. Vacancies created by declines of these fellowships may be filled at any time during the fiscal year.
Fellowships are to be administered in accordance with the fellowship policies outlined in the Graduate College Handbook at www.grad.illinois.edu/gradhandbook.
Procedures for the Administration of Creative and Performing Arts Fellowship Funds
Departments are to submit a completed and signed Graduate College Rating Form to the Graduate College Fellowship Office for each student to be supported. Departments should also track the utilization of their allocation.
The Graduate College will:
- Review Rating Forms to ensure the fellowship appointments comply with campus policy and guidelines.
- Contact the department if there are any problems or questions.
- Send the Fellows a Notice of Fellowship Appointment covering the terms of the Fellowship along with a congratulatory letter from the Graduate College.
- Send the department a copy of the Notice of Fellowship Appointment for each student indicating acceptance or decline.
- Initiate NESSIE New Hire.
- Add the fellowship appointment to the campus system.
- Track the utilization of the department’s allocation.
If you have any questions regarding the use of fellowship funds, please contact the Graduate College Fellowship Office at 333-0036 or email@example.com.