Monday, July 25 - Friday, July 29
Going on the faculty job market soon? Join us for valuable advice from our Career Development staff and from faculty who have served on search committees. This week-long series of events includes presentations and hands-on activities that will get you ready to apply this fall. Come to one, some, or all!
You can join the Zoom room for events Monday-Thursday using this link: go.grad.illinois.edu/eventspace
- The Faculty Job Search Process + Faculty Perspectives (Monday, July 25, 3:30-5:00 pm)
- Thinking Like a Search Committee + Interactive Cover Letter Workshop (Tuesday, July 26, 3:30-5:00 pm)
- What to Expect During the Faculty Interview Process (Wednesday, July 27, 3:30-5:00 pm)
- Getting Organized for the Faculty Job Search (Thursday, July 28, 3:30-5:00 pm)
- Career Advising to Jumpstart Your Search (Friday, July 29) - schedule your individual advising appointment here!